As a Project Administrator, you will work closely with the Nordby Construction team of Project Managers and Superintendents in support of our construction projects in Northern California. The role will primarily consist of managing contracts and administrative duties related to the project. We are looking for someone who is well-organized and able to carry themselves in a professional manner as there will be numerous interactions with customers (owners, clients, etc.), consultants (architects, engineers, etc.), subcontractors, suppliers, Nordby office staff, and Nordby on-site staff (project managers, superintendents, etc.).
- Track schedules & billing periods
- Collect & organize files; contracts, submittals, RFIs, invoices, change orders, checks, etc.
- Prepare documents for owner review; change orders, closeout documents, etc.
- Process submittals by stamping and RFIs with formatting/attachments
- Review & process subcontractor Applications For Payment (AFP) including waivers
- Manage RFP delivery & triage inquiries
- Certificate of Insurance & AIA Contract tracking
- Track & follow up on subcontractor deliveries
Education & Experience:
- Minimum two years of experience as a Project Administrator or experience working in a similar role
- General knowledge of the construction process, accounting, and related responsibilities
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Company: Nordby Construction
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA